We are Ruralmums Limited (“Ruralmums”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2934327 and with our registered office at The Henhouse, 1 Chapel Street, Belton In Rutland, LE15 9JT.
You may only use the Ruralmums Site for lawful purposes. You may not use the Ruralmums Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Ruralmums Site; any equipment or network on which the Ruralmums Site is stored; any software used in the provision of the Ruralmums Site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We provide interactive services on the Ruralmums Sites, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on any Ruralmums Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the Ruralmums Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Ruralmums Site (“User Content”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any User Content as well as to its whole.
User Content must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
User Content must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that it emanates from us or is endorsed by us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the Ruralmums Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Ruralmums Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any User Content uploaded by you to the Ruralmums Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of information about you to any third-party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Disclosure of information about you to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for any action we may take in response to a breach of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may additionally take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Please try and focus on the subject/product when commenting and avoid any comments that might be offensive, relate to price, customer service issues or refer to competitors.
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates any other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum.
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers or websites.
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information.
- Critical or spiteful comments about other reviews posted on the Ruralmums Sites or about their authors.
Changes to acceptable use policy
We may amend this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. The date at the top of this page will be amended each time this policy is updated. Please check this page from time to time as any changes we make will be binding on you.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy or the Ruralmums Site, please send us an email at: hello@Ruralmums.com. Alternatively, you can write to us at: The Henhouse, 1 Chapel Street, Belton In Rutland, LE15 9JT.