LAST UPDATED June 2021
We are Ruralmums Limited (“Ruralmums”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2934327 and with our registered office at The Henhouse, 1 Chapel Street, Belton In Rutland, LE15 9JT .
- The text, images, photographs, graphics, logos, illustrations, descriptions, data, and other material provided by Ruralmums on or through the Ruralmums Sites, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement thereof, are referred to collectively as the “Content”.
- The Content is provided solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. Any other use of Ruralmums Sites or content or information contained on Ruralmums sites is strictly prohibited, unless the written permission of Ruralmums is obtained first. The Content may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or may be out of date. Ruralmums therefore reserves the right to change, delete, or update any Content at any time and without prior notice and to make such changes, deletions, or updates.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Ruralmums Sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Unless otherwise noted, all Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights that are owned by Ruralmums or by third parties that have licensed their use to Ruralmums. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and you shall retain intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as provided in the foregoing, Ruralmums does not grant to you or any person any right to use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, publicly perform, or distribute by any means, method, or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the Content on or transmitted through the Ruralmums Site, including without limitation by transferring, downloading, or otherwise copying any Content onto any disk drive or other storage medium. Any use of the Content, except as specifically permitted in these Terms or as otherwise expressly permitted in the Content or in a writing signed by Ruralmums, is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS TO THE RURALMUMS SITE AND CONTENT
- Ruralmums makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Ruralmums Site or any linked site or its content, including the availability of any site or the content, information, and materials on it or the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of that content, information, and materials. Ruralmums also does not warrant or represent that your access to or use of the Ruralmums Site or any linked site will be uninterrupted or free of errors or omissions, that defects will be corrected, or that the Ruralmums Site or any linked site is free of computer viruses or other harmful components. Access to the Ruralmums Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Ruralmums Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Ruralmums Site are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Ruralmums Site or any content on them, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Ruralmums Site.
- Please note that we only provide the Ruralmums Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Ruralmums Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Ruralmums Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT DISCLAIMER
The Ruralmums Site may contain links to external, third party websites. By providing links to other websites, Ruralmums does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to Ruralmums. Ruralmums does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Visitors to the Ruralmums Site assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
USER SUBMITTED CONTENT
- Ruralmums reserves the right but not the duty to monitor, edit, and delete any content, including product reviews, comments, or other materials, submitted to the Ruralmums Site (“User Content”) that Ruralmums deems, in its sole discretion, to violate these Terms. You are solely responsible for any User Content you submit. You acknowledge that use of or reliance on any User Content submitted to the Ruralmums Sites is at your own risk. By submitting any User Content to Ruralmums Site, you represent and warrant that: a) You are the sole author and owner of any intellectual property rights to that User Content; b) Your User Content is accurate and not misleading; c) Any use of the User Content will not violate these terms or potentially cause harm to another person or entity; d) You will comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy
- You further represent and warrant that any User Content you submit: a) does not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party (including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, and copyrights); b) does not violate any law, statute, or regulation; c) is not abusive, obscene, libelous, or intended to cause harm to other individuals or entities; and d) does not contain any virus or malware.
- You will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of the above warranties. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of these warranties.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy
- The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORDS
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us using the contact details at the end of these terms.
These Terms are effective until terminated by Ruralmums. Ruralmums may terminate these Terms without notice and at any time in connection with any of the Ruralmums Sites. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access those Ruralmums Sites, and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to the Content, and the disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms shall survive termination.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at at The Henhouse, 1 Chapel Street, Belton In Rutland, LE15 9JT . We will endeavour to respond as quickly as we can.